03-31-2011, 01:10 PM   #8
jlspeed29
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SO ZCP CCB

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
^^ thanks for the feedback boss...

Yea I used to belong to a gym, but cut that out when I bought a house last year and getting married this year..want to save more money...it wasnt much $24/month for the option of going....ill incorporate a run into my routine since the neighborhood has a great greenbelt that runs up and down the length of our neighborhood

my primary reason for going "low carb" was that its what Im most familar with...
and i like the way i feel when not eating carbs (you know that groggy feeling after you eat pasta..yuk!)

i would like to incorporate some different excersizes too... i honestly cant do more than maybe 12-15 push-ups..but thats how you get started right? 3 sets of 10 then work my way up..

im going to monitor my dinners more closely because thats where my diet really varies honestly...because my wife loves to cook and we have started cutting out carbs and starches from dinner..BUT I feel i have to look a little closer to the ingredients she uses to cook..i.e. oils, sauces, cheeses etc...IMO..especially the sauces....i think that could be killing our diet and hindering our results