Thread: EDC Malfunction
View Single Post
      07-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #15
EDELWEISS
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 6sp AW FR EDC NAV

edc malfunction

got the same problem at 700km , been driving for 800km with problem ,I get an occasional noise on speed bumpsotherwise it handles fine , plugged it in to the GT1 at work and its telling me its a plausibility issue , check connection and they seem to be good , tryed to reset the code but its a hard fault , will take it in monday and get looked at , im not gonna waste my time thats what warrenty is for ,i will report the problem , funny thing is the sport plus setting is constantly on now , but if i set my mdrive to be on normal or sport i can get it to adjust but not with the edc button ???....anyways im just glad it happened a couple days before the H&R springs were to go in and not a couple days after ,,,,, im can imagine now , "sorry sir but because you intalled the H&R we cant look at your edc problem , and now all you warrenty on the shocks are void "