View Single Post
      03-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #42
Dave07997S
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
So i am about to sell my M3 and i am having doubts on selling it...

I would sell it and get another but i babied this car like a sickness.... so if i decide to buy another M3 i might end up getting a beat up one... unless i go for a new one but highly doubt since a new m3 will be out in couple years...

and believe it or not i have never seen how the red light feels like...

HERE IS THE REASON WHY IM SELLING THE CAR...

i drive 65 miles one way home to work so a total of 130 miles a day and $600 a month on gas or sometimes more... i am in the process of getting a better MPG and i know what i need to get... i was going to get and store this car but for being an 08 it might not be a good idea...i dont know...

so for those owner who sold your M3 what happen... what did you do how did you feel and what did you get... i know for some its just a car... but this is probably the hardest car i have to let go... i still cant get over it.. and to think i still have it...
Sean I don't drive as much as you do, we have talked quite a bit. My work is 34 miles round trip and even at that rate it would be cheaper for me to lease a 2012 Ford Focus as a DD to drive to work, so for you I think that is also the answer. You will save almost $65.00 per week or $260+ per month. Get something economical that you can drive to work everyday and keep the M3. I save $200 a month on gas, my lease on a 2012 Focus is only $189 a month for a 24 month lease. This is just the money in fuel I save forget about wear, tear and mileage.

Dave
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 0