View Single Post
      03-29-2012, 10:06 AM   #28
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

unfortunately the car will be sold saturday... 3 years and feels like it was just yesterday....

i will be back for sure... i agreed with everyone's suggestion, unfortunately having to buy another car and saving the M3 is just not practical... well for me anyways...

about 3 years ago i bought the car for 43k. with 2400 miles on it... now sold the car for 35k stock i think its not bad.... and will be partin the parts soon...(some of them are already accounted for..) . dont want to hold on to it as the value dies everyday.. having to have a weekend IS a very good idea but for my own sake and judgement... selling it is the best option...

I have never felt so sad in my life...... i have owned several cars but for some reason this car was the hardest to let go... My dream car ...

reason of me selling it was due to driving a lot (4000 miles a month) i know best solution is to move closer but at this point... it will not work... my wife works at BREA Ca. and i work in Thousand Oaks... we live in Norwalk.. not fun... Also i wanted to surprise her and buy a house and buy her dream car... i guess for once i need to start on what she needs... and wants for some reason it was just all about me... LOL sad but true...

this was my 1st BMW and having to own an M3 sure left a BMW mark somewhere inside me ... so sooner or later i will be back... it might not be an E9x M3 but it sure will be a BMW...

Appreciate 0