View Single Post
      01-17-2019, 05:00 PM   #82
8500RPM
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
8500rpm, contact the company and they will send you a new lead free of charge. I had the same problem when I installed mine the first time. Wasn't anything to do with the quality of the kit, it happened because when you pin the injector adapters, the pins only go in one way. I tried to force one in incorrectly and damaged the connection. No matter what I tried it wouldn't work after that. Emailed eflex and had a new lead the next week, which fixed the problem.

All these kits do the same thing....no reason to spend the extra grand. That's a carbon fiber driveshaft right there! There's nothing "BMW specific" with any of these kits, other than the injector adapters, which are also all the same....although afd installs the pins for you whereas eflex does not. For the c63 they started installing the pins for customers because I sent them documentation on the orientation of the pins (polarity), but apparently they don't offer that for the m3 yet. 8500, if you know which way they install, let them know and they'll pin it for you.
Hey brother thanks for the reply. Maybe I didn't word my comment correctly but the issue with my kit lies with the main harness itself. I wired all the leads correctly but whatever males injector lead I plugged into 1 particular " Main Harness Female" plug it wouldn't work. The yellow female connector is the culprit. It's attached to the long main harness so they'd have to send me a new one. I was frustrated at the time and just yanked everything off to get my car working again. Maybe I'll shoot them an email.Name:  01.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  173.9 KB

Name:  02.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  131.7 KB
Appreciate 0