View Single Post
      05-06-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
tmntmn
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3/M-DCT

Shamu 2.0: Simple & Clean

I picked up my car back in 2009 and told myself to keep it stock, after a week owning the car the bug mod bit me and i gave SonicMS a call. The car ended up from this

and after SonicMS did their magic

I tried to convince myself i didn't need anything else for the car but got bored of it and wanted to change things up a bit, wanted something more simple and clean with a OEM touch to it. After looking around and trying to figure out what i should do next i ended up selling a bunch of my mods to start over with the car, i wanted the GTS look so i been searching for the right company to make GTS parts in carbon fiber and ended up reaching out to Sam w/Mode Carbon for the front lip/diffuser which i can't wait to get. I ended up selling my 220m wheels and picked up some ZCP wheels and drop them off to get them Powder Coated in Black with 20% gloss.

Mod List:
RPI - Air Scoops
KW Sleeves - Thanks to Omar w/VelosDesignwerks
PSW - Thanks to Marco w/McKennaBMW
ZCP Wheels Powder Coated in Black with 20% Gloss
Vorsteiner Front Lip/Diffuser (Will be up for sale soon)
LCI Tail Lamp
Gloss Black Front Kidney Grill / Air Vent / Side Marker
LUX Angel Eyes
Sonic MS | Verstraβe Aluminum Extended DCT Shifter Paddles (Matte Black) Thanks to Darwin w/SonicMS

Future Mods
Mode Carbon GTS Front Lip (DELIVERY DATE 05/21)
Mode Carbon Rear Diffuser (DELIVERY DATE 05/21)
Akrapovic Exhaust
Engine Tune (VelosDesignwerks or ESS or Evolve)
Drop in Filter (thinking about Macht Schnell Stage 2 or Dinan CF intake) (ORDER)(ORDERED)
BMW APP retrofit
Custom V1 Radar (Rear View Mirror)
BMW Carbon Side Mirror
GTS CF center console
Competition Stud Conversion Kit (ORDERED)
18mm/15mm Spacers

Mods FS/SOLD
Encore Ti Exhaust - SOLD
Remus Sports Exhaust - Sold
RPI Catless Exhaust - SOLD
Gintani Race Exhaust - SOLD
AFE Dry Filter - SOLD
Arkym Front Lip - SOLD
Klassen 20" 8.1 - FS

Thanks to SonicMS for doing most of the install and all their help throughout the years, they have never let me down. Keep up the good work Guys!

MODS: MODECARBON V2 GTS FRONT LIP & REAR DIFFUSER, AA GREEN FILTER, RPI SCOOPS, PSW, Verstraβe Extended DCT Shifter, ZCP WHEELS (SEMI-GLOSS), OHLINS R&T, Megan Exhaust, AKRA XPIPE, BMW LED INTERIOR, BLACKOUT W/ORION V4 LED AE, OSRAM CBI

Last edited by tmntmn; 05-21-2012 at 12:05 PM..
Appreciate 0