05-16-2008, 08:44 AM   #8
holson
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrum09 View Post
I had an E46 325Ci before my E90 325i (I know, different body styles, but my point will still apply) and I'm seriously thinking of selling my E90 and getting an E92. After having driven the old coupe and current sedan for about 3 years each now, I really appreciate the general styling of a coupe over a sedan. And as for carrying additional passengers, the people who complained about getting into the back of my coupe still complain when getting into the back of my sedan -- it's not the getting in / getting out that bothers them, it's the lack of leg room in the back.

Even driving seems different -- I think the ride in my coupe was much more sporty, even considering that it was an E46 and so had less power than my current car.

In your situation, I would get the coupe. It sounds like you won't be using the back too much regardless, and since you'll be driving it more, you should get what makes you happiest.

That's an interesting take on this and I'll buy the argument. People did complain being stuffed into the back of my friends' A4 and Lexus IS.. it was the lack of legroom and in the IS' case... lack of space in the middle. It may as well have 2 doors...