06-19-2014, 12:23 PM   #15
RedlinePSI
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Yeah my roommate had awful experiences at a Subaru dealership, sales guy being incredibly arrogant and cocky about even looking at a 2015 WRX as if it was a Ferrari.

He took my recommendation in getting a 2015 Audi A3, he was treated with respect and 100% no pressure sales approach, just educating him on the features of the car, different trims, etc etc.

He couldn't be happier. Amazing how many sales dealerships lose just by acting like they're high and mighty. Ironically, I've always been treated with respect in luxury dealerships, you'd think the opposite would be true.
Dude, this! The guy wasn't a dick or anything, but when I asked about a WRX he starts talking like its the holy grail, and impossible to find. He said all the turbo Subaru's are rare and hard to come by. Maybe it's because I pulled in the lot in a Mitsubishi Evolution X? haha But I would have thought he should at least peg me as a serious buyer and work with me. It was not so, I left and never set foot in another Subaru dealer since.
Appreciate 0