View Single Post
      07-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #38
Killerfish2012
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335I, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Holy shit is the gt3 4.0 fast! and it is such a beautiful carThis was taken today, it was super hot (95+) and as you can see I am desperately trying to keep up to no avail. Notice how, near the end, the other porsches play "interference" Great day but track was a bit slick, seemed everybody was searching for grip all day. Enjoy
Hey Klammer just got the time to watch this video, and first of all, nice footage! I did notice that at first, you seemed to keep up with him a little bit, at the beginning. You would have kept up with him a little better, but after about a minute into the chase you were missing your breaking points, and apexes. As a guy who's a lot of time admiring your akra evo's at the track, (well, until your car gets smaller, and smaller, and then disappears into the horizon) I can tell you that I've learned to just let it go (especially after a mean flyby), and simply focus on my lines. See, once you start chasing, your eyes stay on the car you are chasing, and his lines, become your lines, which is a really bad thing, cuz it gives you an early or later entry.

Anyways this has me fired up for my next event, which is in 2 weeks! A little time, running with some stangs at MAM, is sure to help me test out my new mods, and improve my driving skills.
Appreciate 0