08-08-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
passing
hey
Tanzania
Rep
Drives: caprice wagon

Cool Phil @ Reeves BMW

Good morning M3 people:

Let me tell you all how amazing Phil is when it comes to honesty and customer service. I contacted Phil around this time last week or order a ZHP shift knob. He offered me the best price, so I agreed! Up to this point, he was really a pleasure to deal with and I was excited to get my part, unlike other dealer/vendors who you literally have to chase down. Phil is prompt when replying to emails, and is never late on providing updates.

Phil emailed me the day it was supposed to ship stating that it had been damaged in some way, and not only would he have a new one sent next day so I would get it on the original date, but he also offered me a free oil filter due to the mistake.

For Phil to make this extremely generous gesture was completely unneccesary. He didn't even have to tell me that it came in damaged to begin with. All he really had to do was overnight one from his distribution center and I never would have known the difference. From what I remember, the M3 oil filter runs about $15-$20 depending on the dealer, and I am appreciative of this gesture.

Needless to say, both parts came in on time just as Phil promised. Phil, I can't thank you enough for what you have done and I promise you that when ordering OEM parts I will look no further than Reeves BMW.

In conclusion, I am overly satisfied with the service that was provided to me by Phil. He is a great person who truly knows how to make the customer come back.
Appreciate 0