Captain
Rep
Drives: e36 m3, TT-RS

Used '10 e90 M3 heads up

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Just feel like I have to post this. I have no affiliation with Enthusiast Auto, I just lust after the M3s they sell on a regular basis. If I hadn't purchased a 1m a week and a half ago, I would buy this e90.

It has an interesting color combo that isn't for everyone, silver/ext. silver and is 6mt. I personally love the combo. I was in the market for an e90 for 4-5 months so I have a decent feel for it. This car seems to be priced very competitively for a 2010 with low miles (13k), and below kbb. This is surprising for this dealer as they generally over price their cars for the market (mostly low mileage e46/e36 cars). They have a very good reputation for selling only the best and if there is the slightest issue with a car they fix it. One day I will fly there and buy something, they have such nice M cars.

Like I said, I would probably buy this car if I hadn't just bought a 1m. The color combo isn't for everyone, but it is unique. I know there are a lot of people out there who feel like they missed out on a new e90, this might be the next best thing.

http://enthusiastauto.com/qsearch/?i...orm_display=51

Appreciate 0