01-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #44
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicassoM View Post
they both grew up in the USA. He's been with close to 40-50.

I think that's a good age gap for anyone. However being 24, she's as experienced as most 15 year olds.
If he's been with 50 women, why does he have any insecurity?
I don't care if my gf goes to vegas; I know she will get hit on. Hell she was there this past weekend with her 2 female friends, they got invited to these guys' table and later in the evening went up to their suite. My gf's friends (1 single 1 not) hooked up (one had sex), but my gf didn't do anything. How do I know? she was texting me too often for there to be any time for her to be doing anything else. And even if she did something, then she hid it well. Nonetheless, it's based on trust.
She's 22.

Your friend should have no issue(s) with his wife going to Vegas with the girls. He's not young and inexperienced.
She..well you said she's as "mature" as a 15 year old, so that's the problem right there.
Does she know he's been with 50 women? That may trigger her insecurity and make it so she doesn't want him to go.

Nonetheless, it seems you either need someone else to plan things and he will just be the best man.... or you should find someone else to be your best man who will plan everything.
Appreciate 0