Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sic View Post
I am happy I could provide some entertainment for you... I hope you'll experience a similar matter with money gone (could take up to 12 business days) and nothing in return, while time is a matter.

I am still not aware of me doing the mistake - except order by Tischer.
I've entered the correct billing address, but the order showed otherwise.

Obviously there was a problem. Like Evan said, you either did it wrong or there was a magical computer error that only changed your billing address and hasn't done it to anyone else here who has ordered from tischer. I am willing to bet it was you that put in the wrong info, which I am sure you did unintentionally.

After I got notified, I instantly contacted Evan, that the order shows different addresses (I also entered the correct billing address AGAIN).

After the fact you put in a wrong address he can't just go in and change your order without proof of who you actually are, which goes to the next point.

NO, I don't see why I should post my ID and privacy details, to somebody who can't contact me first(they've had my mail, phone and my cell) before cancelling the order.

If you did this, you'd easily have your item by now. What are you afraid of? Getting caught doing something wrong?

And the funny about this is, that in my WTB thread, Evan posted:

Which I did
Good luck... You messed up and won't admit it, so you're the one who is out the money.