View Single Post
      01-15-2013, 07:22 AM   #46
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarThaL View Post
Actually, if you do some searching, you will discover, that there is minimal plastic in the interior, period. Everything is aluminum, leather, CF. This is also the BASE car you are looking at. I really think they have nailed it.
I'm looking by the gearknob and handbrake area. That's all ungrained plastics. If there's one thing the GT-R gets dinged on, it's the cheap plastics in the interior. I was kind of hoping this would be able to match the Viper's interior. But you are right, maybe the higher versions will have something else in store. I'm really starting to warm up to this car, sounds amazing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookster View Post
You didnt account for W/// being an expert at telling good plastic from cheap plastic
Considering I'm a quality engineer in the auto industry, I'd say I'm pretty good at it. Anything else you'd like to add?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
damn it this thing is growing on me.
It is too for me. That front end looks so much better than the Viper and the rear end looks better everytime I look at it. In terms of value vs performance, I don't think you'll be able to beat this car.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0