09-01-2011, 07:49 PM   #77
Dave2
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiation Joe View Post
Unbelievable.
You win. Everything you've said is technically correct and not applicable to our discussion. I'm guessing you're very popular amongst your staff.
This has nothing to do with me winning. I have described the physical principles that govern propagation of acoustic waves and I am correct. I have described some of the science behind the principles and provided some real-life examples.

On the other hand the best you could come up with is a variation on ‘yes it does’ or ‘no it doesn’t’ and a few amateur attempts at insults. Sort of childish.

If, as you stated, you are “no amateur in the field of acoustics” and “have been presenting the results of acoustic resonance calculations and showing the empirical evidence of same within the nuclear industry for years” you should be able to call on some of that knowledge and present a defense of your position with a little technical support.

If you continue to disagree with my position, please, by all means, present a logical response supported by some scientific or technical facts.

Frankly, I don’t believe you have the background to do so. I do suspect that when you state that you have “been presenting the results of acoustic resonance calculations and showing the empirical evidence of same within the nuclear industry for years” what you really mean is that you are the guy simply responsible for running the projector.

I may be wrong, because as I recall I am the ”simple-minded dolt”

See ya'

Last edited by Dave2; 09-01-2011 at 08:02 PM..
Appreciate 0