View Single Post
      07-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #9
marshall_law
Rep
Drives: Lusting over the E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinD View Post
i'm in your same situation. although when i went to park place lexus to look at the isF they didn't offer a test drive (said the demo car was out....). i did sit in one though, and the options the car offers is disappointing at best. the pearl white carbon interior is UGLY.
+100.. The IS-F has a great engine note, and the GPS etc are definitely more usable than iDrive... but that interior carbon/aluminum white trim looks like some cheap glitzy sparkly crap you find in a children's jewelry kit . That being said, it offers a lot of bang for the buck, and I wouldn't fault anyone for buying the car. The dealer I talked to was open to bringing down the cost, I got the feeling I could negotiate down around $1-1.5k which would bring the cost before TTL around $59k Definitely not the car for me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinD View Post
let me know who you deal with. i've only talked to dallas bmw so far, and he said if i ordered the sedan with DCT it wouldn't be here until november. they did say its going for sticker, but i'm not going to pay more then 60 for the way i want it optioned out (about 3k off msrp).
Will do.. I'm hoping addy's connection @ Moritz pays off!
Appreciate 0