BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Arrow ///Bimmerstock 2010 - Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bimmerstock & Gold Coast Concours 2010

I am pleased to announce the event that everyone has been waiting for! Bimmerstock along with Gold Coast Concours (hosted by Martino Auto Concepts / MAC Auto Couture) will join forces and combine to make one of the largest BMW and Exotic Car events in the entire Northeast!

The event will be held on Sunday September 12, 2010, 11AM – 4PM in Glen Cove, NY. Through negotiations with local government officials, we were able to secure the closure of the entire downtown business section of the City of Glen Cove, and will have the capacity for the 500+ Bimmers and 200 exotic cars that will be showcased at this event.

Glen Cove, NY 11542

Registration is mandatory if you would like your car to be included in this event. We will update the website for the registration immediately when it’s available. The cost will be $20 per car, paid either by paypal or check/money order written out directly to the Diabetes Research Institute. Your paid registration entitles you to, not only your car’s entry, but you will also receive a stuffed gift bag with give-a-ways from our sponsors and 2 bracelets for free lunch/ beverages in the VIP lounge. All proceeds for this event will be donated to the Diabetes Research Institute.

Link to last year’s Gold Coast Concours event. Gold Coast Concours 2009

Current sponsors (more to come):

PPG

3M

DuPont Registry

Meguiar’s

Oheka Castle - Hotel & Estate New York

*Also featuring NASCAR TEAM MILLER LITE car #2 Miller Lite Racing

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0