View Single Post
      06-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #1
cotenseto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: B6 S4

NEW Dell Inspiron 15R-2106slv - Core i5, 8GB ram, 1TB HD, HD camera, Win7, Bluetooth

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi all,

I've got a brand new in the box, never opened Dell laptop for sale.

Why would I sell a brand new never opened laptop? Excellent question.

I bought 3 of these laptops right before Christmas for gifts. One for me, one for my mother in law, and one for my wife. My wife has had no time to use the computer since we have an infant daughter, and told me she may never use it. Which is funny because she bitched at me before the holiday how slow her current HP laptop is. But I digress.

Anyway, this laptop is brand new, in original packing, and never opened. It's a 3rd Gen Corei5 with 8 gb of ram, 1TB harddrive, Win 7 (you can upgrade for like $15 if you want) and is pretty much fully loaded. I've been using mine for 6 months and it's a solid machine. My daughter (11 mos) beats on it every day and it has not broken. I don't want her to beat on it but I can't stop her lol.

I paid close to $500 for the laptop with shipping on a special holiday sale. As you can see from the Amazon link (hopefully the link works!), the laptop normally sells for over $700. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008UUDCRU

Looking for $450 OBRO.

Thanks for viewing.

c