Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM1 View Post
Keep up the good work BMW!
yes ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by US///M3 View Post
I guess the Porsche,Ferrari or Lamborghini Brand isnt as valuable as BMW or Toyota.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramzz335i View Post
Considering that BMW is 50 times larger in size compared to Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini, yeah i'd say they are more valuable...
I do agree with Kramzz335i

US///M3 If you read the original post completely (not everyone does) then you would have read this ...

Quote "Millward Brown measures brand equity based on interviews with more than 1 million consumers globally and an analysis of the financial and business performance of each company using data from Bloomberg and Datamonitor." End of quote.

So needless to say how many people in the 1 million would answer; Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini ... just saying,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrypon83 View Post
I know we have a lot of Apple haters here, but it's a good news for me, again. My 2 favorite brands, Apple and BMW, are the most valuable brand and the most valuable auto brand in the world. Sweet... Perfect match!
in deed a perfect match

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0