02-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #17
RevFreak14
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoturboz View Post
Hey guys, I drive a 1er but my girlfriend's dad drives a 2011 Jerez Black e90 M3. Anyways, as of late its in pretty sad shape. Last week some asshole keyed all four doors, and today, some dumb girl in a 328 hit the gas instead of brake and caused a wreck (him being the first of a four car bmw pile).

So basically the outcome is, every door is keyed, the front bumper needs to be replaced, new kidneys, new hood, new rear bumper, trunk, rear quarter panels?, and the exhaust is barely hanging on and pushed about 1 foot in on the right side (got knows how he drove it 2 hours home).

It looks like it needs new paint all over and insurance should be shelling out enough cash to cover all parts and labor.... Anyways, I'm looking to you guys for some suggestions on the possibility of a conservative body kit and a nice exhaust system rather than putting the same old stock back on. I figure if we could get an awesome kit for a comparable price to what BMW is going to charge (steal) from him, then why not take advantage of at least some of the situation? Links to pricing would be great!

inb4search. im obviously not very experienced with M3's or this forum so your knowledge is appreciated.
Thanks
Body kits are for Honda Civic's dude. This car needs none of that. I'd take the insurance adjuster aside, hand him $500, and ask him, " This one's a total loss right?" If not I'd have it repaired by a BMW shop with all OEM parts. Anything less than that is caca.
99 Lexus GS400 - Gone
Appreciate 0