01-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #8
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
Let me know if your gonna paint your stuff - you'll go to Collision Networks (the body shop who did mine) nice and cheap and you can choose if you want matte black or shiny.

Also, if you do the front grille, I HIGHLY recommend you dont do the vertical chrome lines, but only the circles around the grille.

Even with my CF Front grille, I used the OEM vertical chrome pieces to keep it looking somewhat classy and clean!
Look at my pics to better understand!
I've dealt with the boys at Collision Networks before. They fixed a small scuff on my rim and did a fantastic job. Definitely the best wheel repair guys in Toronto.

I can't really tell by your pics because they're pretty small but I get what you're saying. I would probably just keep my OEM grills and order the matte black ones just in case I didn't like it, I can always change it back.

BTW, Don at itint says "What's up!" I was in there a few days ago and told me about the little tint mod you did on your rear lights. Post some pics!
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0