04-22-2008, 11:06 PM   #7
sayemthree
Major General
Rep
Drives: ‘20 X3mC ‘20 Raptor ‘04 X3 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufishing View Post
Nice dobe. Great dogs.

Is the new M3 more fun to drive than the z4m? Perhaps this is an apples/oranges comparison, but if I had a chance to drive the M3 I wouldnt be asking these internet forums questions nor checking it like a maniac. Do you have to push the M3 hard or is it fun/fast around town as well as on the highway/track?
thanks - we call the Dobie breed the BMW of dogs!

sorry - my new M3 is on order, I havent driven one yet. but I dont need to. I owned a e46 M3 and e36 M3 before. my father in law has the Z4MCoupe. I have tracked both the Z4MCoupe and an early 350z (with the track package) and the Coupe is by far better in my opinion. in fact the owner ended up trading it for a e36 M3. not knocking the 350z , I think it and the G35 are great cars. I have no doubt the new M3 will surpass the fun of the MCoupe and you would not be disappointed. I have also driven the wrx and the m3 is far closer to Carrera experience than wrx. I have also driven the c6 Zo6 - its blinding fast for sure.

I also test drove the Carrera, Carrera 4S, and Caymen S (my freind works for the dealer ) they are nice cars but certainly cost more to buy and maintain, plus I am a BMW loyalist.