2011 E92 M3  [9.35]
2014 BMW i3  [10.00]
Thumbs up ESS VT 535 + Polished Black Edition Manifold

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest

I put almost 10,000 miles on this kit. Everything is in good condition. Comes with a brand new air filter, filter hose, and bottle of supercharger oil. Local pickup only since I don't want to deal with shipping and I want the buyer to inspect everything before spending that kind of cash.

Since software isn't transferable, you'll need to buy the software direct from ESS. It won't take much to upgrade to the new 550 kit as well.

*Update*

I've decided to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. now. Price is $5100 firm which includes shipping and paypal fees.

I've already got everything packed into 2 boxes and ready to go. Here are photos of everything as I boxed them up over the weekend: http://d.pr/f/oCbV

**IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE, DON'T BOTHER PM'ing ME. This price is non-negotiable. I need to get back at least 5k from this kit otherwise I'm just losing way too much money. If you can't afford this price, you probably shouldn't be supercharging your M3 in the first place.

For those on the fence about sending 5 grand to a stranger, here are some "credentials". I co-own a software company (tapbots.com) and you can google me by my name (Mark Jardine). I'm a friend and customer of Aleks at Alekshop and he does all the work on my car. He would vouch for me if you dropped him a PM or email.

***Update 2***: Sold!

My pet project: https://stickershift.com

Last edited by radiantm3; 03-11-2013 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: New price and shipping
Appreciate 0