09-21-2013, 07:31 AM   #26
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfinwolfsclothing View Post
Well it puts most supercars to shame based on performance, but what I meant was car with supercar performance.
The thing with the TurboS, is that dollar for dollar, it's the best all around performance automobile money can buy. Period. GTR is trying. And I give it credit for what it has done in just a few short years (including the pre-R35 years outside the US) But it's no TurboS (too heavy and fugly for now).

Beyond the TurboS, there are a few cars (super/hyper cars) that are superior. However, the superior performance is not "leaps and bounds" better than the TurboS - and when I say performance, forget the stupid magazine stats. I'm talking REAL performance as in chassis dynamics, race track prowess, track times in race prep set up, with performance stats dealing with 60-130 mph, top speed, braking from 200mph to 0 (done 10 times in a row), etc. - not this magazine bullshit stats like 0-60 or "street start" or "50-70 acceleration in highest gear" lol wtf is that??

So what you have beyond the TurboS is the law of diminishing returns, as the price of these super/hyper cars goes up significantly compared with the TurboS as development dollars is allocated over a small number of cars sold to the public.
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0