Thread: 2009 M3 Lease?
View Single Post
      10-20-2008, 08:18 PM   #12
LudeAtic
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Why is it so hard to get an M3 in the bay area!

Still dealing with Peter Pan right now, and they located the one i want, and decided to get me the fully loaded one (by them "eating the cost") at the same price i wanted for an M3 with less options. That sounded good to me, but waiting days after days without getting a phone call back, plus when i call, they dont even pick up!

That is what happened until saturday, until they finally picked up the phone and they quoted me "the dealership we are working with does not want to trade cars on weekends"....Is this true?

Then the conversation went on and said i will be getting the one i want on Monday guaranteed. Monday comes around and i am still M3-less... The word now is that the M3 in SF has a scratch which i dont want, and the other dealership are stating that I called them for an inquiry and they are dealing with the same customer when I didnt even call.

Am i just getting a run around here? Anyone with knowledge that can give me some input on what is going on? Or, in general, does this usually happen?
Appreciate 0