View Single Post
      08-02-2014, 05:49 PM   #12
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEllis View Post
So sick dude. Truth be told I envisioned a Silverstone E92 M like this (except with gold wheels). Everything came out great.

What do you think of the solid mounts?

How are the Profis?
Thanks buddy!

Solid mounts are good but truthfully the biggest difference I notice is the diff whine.

LOVE the Profi XL's. (Note that I have the XL version; the standard profi's are too small for me). My favorite mod in this round. I drove the car all day yesterday (including 6 hours on the road) and they were amazingly comfortable. Great support on the track as well. The XL's have the added bonus of having a large lap belt pass-through which allows the OEM seat belt receiver to be positioned inside the seat. This allows proper placement of the lap belt for street use. It also allows proper fitment of the Schroth Quick Fit Pro's with these seats. I will do a full review soon outlining this. See the pic below from the M3 GTS showing the lap belt receiver placement. The lap belt pass through on the Recaro pole positions and regular profi's are not large enough to accomplish this.

'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0