03-17-2015, 08:22 AM   #56
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD
Interesting worried about too much power. Lots of people can control 600 hp? Watch any race series
Yes, plenty of PROFESSIONAL drivers can handle that. But unless your name is tony Kannan or one of the other professional drivers on here, it ain't happening.

I will go one better, Tony is on here and I would bet he will tell you that half the guys on here with 600hp cars are at best unbalanced. This chasis needs work all over to handle that on Sebring and Limerock, unless of course you just are not using the power.

I can guarantee a professional with my stock car would lap 100% of the amateurs on here with 600hp.

Nothing wrong with high HP cars, they are cool as shit and I love seeing them and hearing about the builds. But for me, spinning the wheels thru 3rd is not fun and adding weight up front is not my goal. Different strokes for different folks

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0