United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
So who had the order of a dozen roses?

The rose bowl big-10 connection isn't what it was in the past. The big10 and PAC10 were rarely making it to the game because of the BCS.

My wifes dad was all bent out of shape yesterday that OSU wouldn't be making the rose bowl. I was like honestly who cares as long as your making it to 1 of the 4 BCS games.

Anyways congrats to Wisconsin. They had a very good season. Hopefully they can keep it up as well as Mich St. It's been rather lonely and annoying being an OSU fan. The nation has some major beef with OSU for some gay reason be it their overrated or whatever. But you have to admit they constantly are putting out competitive teams. No one was giving USC, Florida, Oklahoma or Texas shit this past decade for being constantly in the top 10. Especially since Michigan has sucked balls for a while now. The big10 needs a handful of good teams and with the addiction of Nebraska next year will be pretty fun for the top schools. Cant wait for that championship game!

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0