07-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #35
Wake27
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i ZPP ZSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkw15 View Post
I haven't noticed any changes on mine - but would love to see your assessment of what the updates were on yours...if you have time of course...

Also, doesn't the 6fl option do this already (except for the album art). But from some other threads I've seen on here, some in Europe are already able to get album art using their iPod USB cable...
I don't think the integration from the 6fl is as complete. Its kind of weird the way the system does it. From what I understand it groups your songs as CD's like on the 6 CD player and you have to select which virtual CD you want to access a group of songs. Idk if the groups are arranged by title/artist/genre or by random. IIRC the system may not find all of your songs either, I think I was told only about 500 show up.
2006 JB 330i/ZPP/ZSP/I-Drive/Heated Seats/L7/Blacklines/19" Gunmetal V710's on Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas/BMS PBX/Red MFD Scoops/Matte black grilles/Matte black Amber Gone 2.0s/BSW center midrange speaker/35% tint/Black and white roundels
Appreciate 0