Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWM3RED View Post
I got the iPhone fully integrated with the M3, and I must say WOW! All I do is plug it in the center console, I am not sure if you don't have the premium package, using the USB port and forget it. All controls of the iPhone are controlled by the M3. I just dial to a name in the contact list and press call, the iPod feature is fully functional including the artwork of the song on the screen.

If you don't have an iPhone, get one, you won't regret it. Also, since I write iPhone apps(I have 25), you might as well by some of my apps....

BMWM3RED
I do all this with the iPhone not plugged in ... my iPod has the permanent plug in duty. I don't need any of my iPhone applications when I drive.

Speaking of iPhone applications do you have the latest iPhone Weather Network Apps? it is great it follows you around wherever you are and has some great new features ... check it out ===>CLICK

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0