11-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #98
Davo2003
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe Jerez and loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
Yes, that was evident. Notice my initial posts in this thread painfully trying to extract information from him. Even at one point I told him to post it all because he was going to get asked by every other member. I tried to be cordial about it in the beginning.
It was very obvious from the beginning he wanted to string this out. For what reason?
Not the mark of a very good forum member.
Epacy, dude, you make me laugh. I guess you could "vote me off the island" I suppose you would tread more lightly if you knew I was living seven to a room, operating off half dial up speed and surrounded by barbed wire and blast walls...but I still post.
I would be interested where I said I wanted to string anyone along...not my style, something must have been taken out of context. I simply didn't want to post all the material due to my relationship with the company sales rep, but hey , she didn't say not to post it. It was naive of me to think I could throw "a little" of what I had out there, I will admit that much. Anyway, I should have just posted this to begin with and taken the company logo out as I have here in these edited jpgs, my badd.
I did receive confirmation today that these package groupings and stand alone options are accurate for the US market.
Sincerely,
Davo aka "Bad Forum Member"

Attached Images