03-14-2009, 08:29 AM   #7
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallycoolies View Post
I'll be going to the pocono at may 2nd and on the wait list for april 4th at LRP.
Thinking about doing this day, but I've started to hate Pocono after doing so many days there w/ the bikes, I really despise it mostly b/c there is hardly any run off thats not littered w/ rocks (bolders) and too many left turns. Might give in since I know it so well might & it will be the first time on the track for me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajr1098s View Post
I'll be doing April 4th and 5th (Poconos North) with PCA and April 9th and 10th (NJMP Thunderbolt/Lightning) with PCA as well. PCA usually doesn't allow other marques but I guess the economy has made a difference even for this. Some of their events are priced right if you can get in. After that i'll be looking for some BMW CCA events and PDA which I use to run with before. Hope to see some of you guys on the track. Will be nice to see what our cars can do.
I'm assuming your talking about Porsche Club of America? I wish one of those NJMP days was on a weekend, might be able to finagle another day off & go to one of them if they allow me or I could bring the P-car out do they allow Verts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifecrisis View Post
There's plenty of room left at the NJBMWCCA events - including April 2 & 3 at Summit Point. It's 4 hours from Jersey, but a great track in a beautiful area. We have rooms at the Comfort Suites in Martinsburg for $65 a night, so it's not too expensive.
ahh I wish I could do these two days, for those who haven't been to Summit Point its definitely worth the 4hr drive so try to check it out, I've done a couple days there on my bikes and it was fun fun fun.

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0