Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malek@MRF View Post
I would listen to what a lot of recommendations here, especially from guys like Martin_D, Eric and other great detail guys.

One thing I don't really agree on though would have to be the Chemical Guys line. They have a lot of good product, but there is also a lot of redundancy in their products.

If you are novice to detailing, which you might be (there is nothing wrong with that!!) stick to a product line and get very familiar with it. With that said, the last thing you want to do is become confused on a ton of products. With that said, try Auto Finesse as nothing but great things will come out of it.

Good luck. If you ever want help, stop by the shop and I can give you some pointers on detailing to speed up the learning curve.
this is true that chemical guys has alot of products that seem to be very identical and it can be very confusing to a novice but that's the beauty of the internet!! there are plenty of reviews out there on tons of detailing products and op it is your job to do your homework regardless of what we say. i used to think that chemical guys would put out products that were identical with the same description and just call it something else...not entirely true as i found out that every product they have is meant for specific uses. for example they have like 3-4 different products that say they address issues of trim but when one didn't work out for me i went to a chemical guys shop (lucky enough to be close to the san diego location) and the owner explained to me the differences of the 3-4 trim products and that some were meant to be used for different types of trim such as how faded or ruined they were. for this thread's purpose the op wanted clay and wax and pete's 53 is a great wax: cheap, brings out the shine of a black car, and has good durability.
Appreciate 0