goldminer
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 SG E92 M3, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giccy Gic View Post
Hey guys,

Sales rep advised my car should be arriving late this week (hopefully in time for it to be a sweet Christmas gift).

I've already arranged with Marco at advancedmobile to slap a clear bra on her asap but he did advise I should limit how much prep work the dealer does on the car.

I'm likely going to get Kevin at *********** to prep the car for the clear bra, but his new car prep includes an interior job as well.

Two questions:

(1) anyone have any comments and/or experience with BMW Toront's new car prep, particularly on M3s?

(2) the dealer threw in the interior warranty and I believe that involves them treating the leather, among other things - would this negate the need for Kevin to do his interior portion of new car prep [I know this is more of a Kevin question but to the extent anyone has any thoughts, they are much appreciated]

(as an aside, the dealer will be tinting the car and slapping on the winter tire set I have in prep for delivery)

Any thoughts/comments welcome!

Thanks folks
I got the interior warranty on my M3 from BMW Toronto. It is just a warranty against certain types of damage. they don't do anything to your car.

I didn't know they did tinting, or do they just sub it out somewhere?
Appreciate 0