You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s III View Post
The only instances where I've heard of an intake fluttering, regardless if it was aFe or not, was if you either A. Installed the incorrect filter from the wrong year (as mentioned), or if the top of the intake cover wasn't installed correctly, or torqued down to the right spec to avoid any air getting in from the seems. Other than that, there shouldn't be a problem, so I would check, and double check to make sure there aren't any seems that are open that shouldn't be open.

Best Regards,
Thanks, But I dont hear this on my stock filter, or my buddies K&N. I tried it, heard it, opened it up, removed it, replaced it, tried again, same sound. Put my friends K&N on, and it sounded normal. I then put my stock back on and I dont hear anything. The filter in the package is the labeled with a PN that is what Af3 shows for a 11. At this point, I would really like to return this since my wife bought it from you guys. I spoke to a lady there a couple days ago and havent hear back... She was going to call afe and see if they would allowe her to return it since I test fitted it twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
If you are in the Anaheim area anytime soon, feel free to drop by and we can take a look for you and verify correct installation.
Thanks Tom, I appreciate the support. Im 99.999% positive my lid was on correctly. I did it twice and had a friend who did his with me. Considering the K&N one didnt make this odd noise, Im pretty sure I did it correctly. Im OCD about things being done right and I made sure it all lined up.

However, I would like to come see you for some wheel spacers! And perhaps some new painted reflectors. I bought clear ones and they fogged up.