View Single Post
      09-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

Swissvax'ed Jet Black BMW E92 M3 Coupe

This BMW M3 was in dire need of some TLC!

I went ahead and gave this car an Initial Swissvax exterior package. No work was done to the interior.

The entire process took about 8 hours.

Here's how the car looked when it arrived:

I started the cleansing stage with the wheels. The wheels got a nice coat of SONAX Full Effect, and the tires and wheel wells were cleaned with 1Z W99.

Following the wheels, I proceeded to clean the rest of the exterior. P21S TAW was used in all the body crevices, plastic mesh parts, and other hard-to-reach areas. I also Cleaned all the rubber seals using P21s TAW. The next step was washing the exterior using Swissvax Car Bath and a Swissvax Waschpudel.

After the wash, I proceeded to clay the entire exterior surface using Swissvax Paint Rubber, including the Paint, Glass, and Wheels. Following that, the entire vehicle was given a wipe down with Isopropyl alcohol to remove the clay residue.

Following the alcohol wipe down, I proceeded to apply Swissvax Seal Feed and Protection to all the Rubber and Plastic parts respectively. Next, I applied Cleaner Fluid Medium using the Porter Cable with a Swissvax Gloss pad (Black). This left the paintwork with an incredible shine that had to be seen to be believed; while attaining about 20-30% correction of the paintwork.

The paintwork was thereafter given a coat of Swissvax Blau-Weiss wax for BMW Paint Systems, and a final wipe down with Swissvax Quick Finish.

Buffing off the Blau-Weiss wax wit ha Swissvax MicroPolish towel

Door, Hood, and Trunk shuts finished with Swissvax Nano Express

Finished!

That's all for that one!

Here's the list of products we used:

-P21s TAW
-1Z Blitz
-1Z W99
-1Z Windscreen
-Sonax Full Effect
-#0000 Steel Wool

Swissvax: