View Single Post
      10-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #12
jqsmooth
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

OP, sorry to hear about your ordeal. What a mess! I hope you can get anyone and everyone involved and make them correct their wrongdoing. Mistakes happen, but it's what you do about it that counts. Sounds like they don't really care since the deal is done. That's just pathetic. I don't know how dealerships like them stay in business.

I know it's too late for you, but there are two great dealers on this forum. Ryan Amico and David Aviles. I ordered from David. It was first class all the way. He specializes in European Delivery. Wish I had done that, but couldn't. I just picked up the car from his dealership even though I live 200 miles away. He picked me up from the train station, had the temp tags on, explained all the options, and drilled the plate holder on to the front bumper at my request(I didn't want to mess with cops in Jersey). I realize that this should be the norm with purchasing a BMW. Hearing stories like yours, I don't think it is. This was a special purchase for me, my first car purchase. Everything went very smoothly.

Poster above is right. We should identify the great dealers from inept ones.

Good luck with the battle. And keep us posted!
2011 E92 l SSII l Fox Red - 145k and Totaled. 2012 Toyota Prius C - 145k and Totaled. 2002 Nissan Pathfinder - 301.6K and Junked. 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Rolled & Totaled. 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood - RIP.
Appreciate 0