Captain
Rep
Drives: AW/Fox 6MT E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modena NYC View Post
Which front lip is that?
Rear is the CRT lip.
And exhaust?
Rear is OEM BMW performance spoiler. CRT spoiler is the same but with the body color at the edge. Exhaust is an ACM modded exhaust with Cyba Titanium tips welded, sounds AMAZING with my AA Race Xpipe. Waiting to get somethings out of the way to get an Akrapovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
Wow very aggressive! What size tires are you running?
255/295

Quote:
Originally Posted by alynM3 View Post
I don't think vredestein makes a 305 so I would likely guess those are 295/25s in back. If they do make a 305 I certainly haven't found one yet with a 25 side wall.

Who knows in front... Maybe a 255???

I kept thinking about the 10th commandment over and over again when checking out the pics. they are beautiful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
very nicely done! is that the r crt lip?
It is. I took it off because it got damaged couple days later. Lip is far to aggressive on a lowered car. The street version is nice though, I'm waiting for an Arkym to pop up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolkster View Post
Looks tite..
thanks brah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlOE90 View Post
Very nice car...you know what...this post fucked my head up..no more regular chicks in my car...fuck that!!!
LMAO! Can't have a regular chick in such a beauty of a car my brotha! Wifey has been with me since I had my law enforcement edition Buick with the strobes lmao.

E90 M3 AW/Extended FR•Ohlins•Borla•ACM•K&N•IND•BBS•Vredestein•Velos Designworks•Vorsteiner•BMW Performance•Lux AE•Arkym
Appreciate 0