09-20-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
On your car what Transmission did you pick and why

I've checked this forum to see if the question has been asked before or a pool issued, I found nothing (if it has been asked then I am sorry for repeating the question and this simple poll).

I read some place ...

Quote "New M3's on lot: ~95% DCT / ~5% MT"

and

"E9x M3's owned by forum loving, car enthusiasts, M enthusiasts: ~50% DCT / ~ 50% MT" End of Quote.

Let us see how many members here have picked one or the other transmission and if you have a few minutes tell us why.

UPDATE AS OF OCT 4, 2011 Looks like the DCT fellows have a VERY SLIGHT EDGE on the 6MT FELLOWS 50.6% TO 49.4% ...ALSO INTERESTING TO NOTE RESULTS OF THIS POLL SHOW THAT CLOSE TO 67% ORDERD THE CAR AND 33% OF THE FELLOWS FOUND THE CAR ON THE DEALERS LOT ....

HMMMMM .... VERY INTERESTING as mumbled by John Banner in the funny TV show Hogan's Heroes

Someone from the 3 Series started a Poll Here ---> Looks like in the 3 Series Forum the MT fellows have it

Looks like this poll has slipped to page 2 of this forum ... does that mean that only 233 are M3 drivers? Just an observation on my part ...

What you think?

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 10-04-2011 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: UPDATE added before the poll closes today :)
Appreciate 0