07-07-2006, 09:58 AM   #2
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwOwnsMe
Who here has a "Ride or Die" chick? For those who dont know what that means, it is a girl that stays by your side through heaven and hell and wouldnt think twice to help you out in any situation. I had this girl since I was 18 and and dumped her three years later for some long legged girl in school last year. THis girl was there for me through everything I was going through (Court cases, pending charges,and jail time). But then I decided to get a better life for myself and turned around 36o degrees. I went to school and worked my ass off, and in the middle of everything going right, I leave her for another bimbo at school. I really dont know what I was thinking at the time...but it was the biggest mistake of my life. I left her hanging on a day's notice saying I was coming to pick up my shit. I've had my fair share of women especially with the BMW!!! lol but I realized that I wont be happy without her. She eventually moved on to some guy now in florida who beats on her, destroyed her credit, got her arrested, ran her cell phone bill to $1400.etc.etc. Ive been trying to get her back or at least outta that relationship for about a year and a half now. I offered to fix her debt in the range of $2000 and up. Its crazy how you never know what you have untill you lose it.

man, u should have never left her..