View Single Post
      08-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #23
Sales@Evolve
Rep
Drives: Slow

A beautifully and brilliantly presented sets of tests.

You are the first company that I have come accross on the forums where I have to say..... I am seriously impressed!

What I really like is that every car has consitent power as stock and it's in the right range if you compare to so many other dyno tested cars on a dyno jet when stock.
Not the first few low runs either which is so commonly seen from other tuners where run no 1 -3 is typically used to show a low baseline. Here we are seeing proper high baseline figures.

Then, the shape of the curves are proper too with peak power occuring at the correct places with completely natural shapes.

The gains are directly inline with what many tuners get from the Akrapovic or pretty much any full exhaust which removes the primary CAT's.

Very good point on the secondary decat where you can get a power dip but to really talk about this we need to see the ignition and AFR plots.

I have seen intakes work before but this one is working a little better than I have seen. Might have to test this over here to be convinced but given your style and other posts I doubt I will see any difference.

Keep up the good work and great to see someone who takes tuning seriously and doesn't just look at it from a $$$$$ point of view!
Appreciate 0