09-24-2010, 05:41 PM   #63
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 MCB E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCE View Post
And this is where I think you are not getting what is being said here, or you are full of it.

After it did it the first time, you should have stopped driving it due to endangering others. Said you would take it in last Friday, but didn't. Said it would be picked up Monday, but it wasn't. You say you were "taking it in" Monday. I thought you were having it picked up and had stopped driving it last Friday?

No, you have obviously driven it because it did it again coming out of your driveway. I doubt very seriously if it has been parked since last Thursday when you first posted.

No loaner car? I would have the manager on the line and get one asap due to the fact that a 2011 $70k car's steering is locking up. I call BS on this "excuse". I find it hard to believe the dealership wouldn't work with you here, if you made the effort.

I call BS on this whole thread.
its not BS man, i really didnt drive it last weekend and i when i called up monday to get a loaner they keep saying they are booked till the end of next month but i dont get it, when i went to the dealership for my 1st service they had like 15 loaners in the lot but they said all were taken until next month again, so for sure 2morrow im going to call up them again and insist on getting a loaner, the car is parked right now at my job and ill have someone pick me up tonite

i know i must seem wrong for not taking it in but the only reason i keep delaying it, is because they dont have a loaner for me and i need a car for work