Thread: Xbox or PS3?
View Single Post
      11-01-2006, 08:21 PM   #27
CraigG
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1993 Toyota MR-2 Turbo

If you've paid attention to Sony's recent PR fumbles with the release of the PS3, then you should already know somewhat what is about to come. For the rest of you I'll explain briefly.

Sony has been, to put it nicely, screwing up completely when it comes to almost anything related to the ps3. From the sky high price point and arrogant attitude about it afterwards, toss in of motion sensing, lack of rumble feedback, supply shortages, to not including even component cables (needed to do HD) in the box. They really have dropped the ball, I don't care if your a Sony Fanboy or not, you have to admit that they have sucked it up as of late.

One of the other fun things has been to delay the European launch until 2007, so no ps3 for you europeans until after the new year. But whats that? You say your going to just import one? Sorry, Sony says no.

Sony has caused the most popular importing website on the internet www.lik-sang.com to shut it's doors because of lawsuits brought against it for offering to import ps3's to Europe.

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3901

Now I'm not one to usually get upset over giant corporations, but Sony is going too far, this is just ridiculous, they claim to be protecting their consumers, how?