SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
That was great.

Am I the only one that noticed that Harden has choked hard in the playoffs? Harden is one hell of a player in the regular season but he hasn't done anything in the playoffs. Terrible shots, consistently turnovers, low FG %, can't make any clutch shots, etc.
Nope, being the OKC fanboy that I am...I know what Harden does. Just like last season, when he was with OKC, he did not do jack shit. 6th man of the year but not in the clutch I guess.

Like you said, terrible shot selection...last two possessions instead of driving in or even attempting a better shot he stayed around the three point. 1 - air ball, 2 - brink.

They were lucky Ibaka missed that point blank shot at the end but then again...I had a feeling OKC would lose yesterday. If you look closely through out the game, they were running different sets...getting different guys involved...Durant wasn't always at the top like the previous game they won in Houston.

OKC will win the series on their home floor. No way Houston takes it from them. Also, everyone is over reacting on the Westbrook injury...they have no idea how effective Reggie Jackson is. In fact, more games, the guy is better at running the point in facilitating and not causing careless turn overs that Westbrook deals on a nightly basis.