10-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #83
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!
Monaco
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS/911R

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
i've always seen this statement come from many small wheel companies. what does this even mean? what kind of destructive testing have you done on OEM wheels ? and what have you done on your own ? did you guys get the specifications of the oem wheels from oem suppliers like BBS and fuchs, i am not talking bout width and offset here?

to be honest, i can accept you guys not having TUV certification but you can still build your wheels to a certain standard by testing them in various destructive tests. this should be part of the R&D process (maybe it already is, if it is, please describe what kind of testing you do!) just because something hasnt had any problems doesnt mean it never will. how many track cars out there do you have running ADV.1 wheels ?

if you guys have done your own testing, please upload results, pictures and maybe a video...something like this ?
right, and dont "Claim" that you do. SHOW IT. I can claim that my penis has the power of 1000 suns and can shoot cum 15 miles and fertilize an entire civilization. Without proof, would you believe my 10 foot penis can do that? Until you show proof of anything you claim the wheels you make has passed, I won't show the public my amazing penis.