07-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
MSPORTWORLD
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 MW/FR - '12 M3 FO/SC

Garage List
Props to the Team at IND

I was finally re-united with my M3 on June 30th after waiting the few months for Euro Delivery and being out of pocket due to military service.

Since I've already been bitten by the mod bug once with my 335, it was long overdue to get underway on the M3.

I turned to the Team at IND to pick up the first mods for the M3:
- Edition Grill and Side Gills
- Tinted Side Turn Indicators
- Mineral White Painted Front Bumper Reflectors

Everything arrived packaged with love and care. I was very impressed that each of the items was first wrapped in terry cloth and then bubble wrapped. Any company that takes that much care in the packaging of their goods I look forward to doing business with again.

The install went without a hitch and took about 20 mins for all the parts...The DIYs I had been reading days ago in anticipation for the parts were quite helpful.

Unfortunately to my surprise, the LED unit in one of the tinted markers was in-operable. No worries the IND Team came to my rescue once again. All it took was a phone call and they had a new set of tinted turn indicators and a shipping return label for the defective one in the mail on the same day. What customer service!

Now if only IND has an Akra Delete-R or a tune they could sell me for my catless exhaust section 1 & 2 I have on it's way?...

I included some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0