View Single Post
      09-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #22
JerezBlkM3
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 Coupe

I also got my windows tinted by Tim Cooke at Absolute Perfection and can vouch for the quality work. I also got 40% FormulaOne Pinnacle Ceramic tint on my e92 and feel that he did a great job with the dot matrix on the windows. Tim was really knowledgeable about tinting M3s and anticipated my questions about the dot matrix from the get-go. He also eased my fears about harming the tint with the slight roll-down/up feature the windows do when opening and closing the doors. He assured me that he applied extra heat on the bottom portion of the window to really adhere the film well to the window so that function would not harm the tint. Overall I was very pleased with the experience and would recommend them to anyone looking to get their tint done. They are very nice and professional people that work there and take good care of your car, which is what I wanted. The facility was very clean too both inside the waiting area and in the car bay where they work. Check out their website for more info. and pics of cars they have done. They also have good Google and Yelp reviews online.
Appreciate 0