TRY...M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Depends on the day

[QUOTE=Dave07997S;8899646]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRY...M3 View Post
NOOOOOO do not do it. They threw my car into limp mode. Buy the akrapovic delete r
Delete R is an even worse solution..it clears the code every 5 minutes, including any codes that aren't post 02 related.

I have never heard of a 02 sensor extension for the rear 02s cause a car to go into limp mode. The rear 02s are just for monitoring the cats and are not gross adjusters. You had another post I believe where you stated this and you didn't leave any more details.

Well Dave since your the expert on O2 extenders can you explain why my car went into limp mode with them on and as soon as I took them out my car immediately left limp mode. I spoke with a lot more people that know the M3 in and out and we came up with that being the solution. I'm speaking from experience not jus your 2 cents. I know a few people that use them on evo Xs an have no problem. But were not talking about evos. I went through 2 weeks of problems with my car just because of the extenders and I don't want it to happen to someone else. And I know these are capable of doing more damage then goof in most cases.
Lamborghini-Talk.com: Christian.
Appreciate 0