View Single Post
      08-27-2012, 05:14 PM   #52
e92_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
thats a phrase made up by a guy to justify his small junk just like some ugly chick first coined beauty is only skin deep, or its whats on the inside that counts. we all make excuses to make our shortcomings seem tolerable.
A lot of men say that. Even friends of mine on say that. "Hey, beauty is only skin deep", "You only say that to make up for your small junk, etc" . Just like what I said earlier, it's how you use it. What's the use of having a big dick when you cannot even use it to it's full potential. Yes, guys say that they are big a.k.a. "well-endowed" but when it comes to pleasuring the wife/partner, it's all talk for them. They can't do shit.

During college, I have some friends (women) who told my gf (now my wife) that although their bf's were well endowed, they can't perform in the bedroom. Total waste of a big junk.

My wife's a clinical psychologist that helps couples. A lot of her clients tell her that it's not all about size. That's the reason for the saying: "It's not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean."

Bottom line: It's useless having a big dick when in the end, you can't satisfy the wife/partner.

It's basically like having a high HP car (Viper, Z06 vette), but you cannot drive it at all in the track. Compare that to a lotus exige that's agile and nimble that could perform... Well, you get the picture.

Hellaflush? All I could say is "effyo'flush","flushnuff", and Instead of 'illest', I'm calling it "faillest". It's just form over function nowadays...
-END RANT
Appreciate 0