bigup
Random Car Person
Canada
Rep
Drives: Slow M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by protaper View Post
bigup did you purchase this through bmw gallery?

yeah i am not in town until march to view the car but Im thinking of asking for my refundable deposit back without even viewing the car unless if they lower the msrp.

haha why dont you wait for warranty to be over until you mod just incase something happens?
Yes, Gallery.

Regarding the warranty; the stock M3 is too slow; and life is too short

If it breaks, I'll deal with it - and certainly not through the dealership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON.MLGB
Ur experience is kinda like a joke, my salesman at Calgary BMW never asks the 'Boss' to make a deal, they certainly know the bottom of their sale price.When u are spending almost 80K on a car, why not just purchase a brand new one? For those demo cars, they all have been abused, at least never been thru a 'brake in' period. My suggestion is to go to Calgary BMW and find a nice patient salesman, and work out a good deal on a brand new M3. Also I am sure you don't wanna see holes on the front bumper rite? As much as I know, those demo alpin white cars all have front license plate frame.
Yeah that ugly front plate. I'll be getting mine fixed soon.

I'd have bought a new one, but this one seemed worthwhile with the savings; my biggest regret is that my business partner just got a beautiful 07 997 turbo at the same price I paid for mine ... and I'm jealous as hell ! lol
Appreciate 0